- Provide the opportunity and facilities necessary to offer membership to anyone interested in railroads and/or the preservation and modeling thereof,
- Preserve for posterity the station structure and its surrounding property,
- Secure, preserve, and display local railroad artifacts and memorabilia,
- Provide its members the satisfaction of modeling and operating a model train layout, exemplifying the railroads that once traversed our area,
- Enable the public to view the station and its contents, including the operation of its model train layout.
The Society does not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. The Society is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all our members and visitors.
All gender references refer to the office and not that of the individual holding that office.